Monday, July 9, 2007

The Seattle Kevin Durants



It has been a great summer for Pacific NW Pro Basketball. Pdx beat astronomical odds on draft day and made a move that altered the direction of the entire franchise for years to come.. The New York Knicks AKA a team that HATES the playoffs accepted a trade for Z Ho. Moving on, as a Blazer fan living in Seattle I am happy to see that the Sonics won super stud Texas-Ex Kevin Durant and made the right move for everyone by trading for Hoya Jeff Green. I'm still amazed the Sonics found the time to ship Ray Allen out of town. I heard they are on Craigslist like all the time looking for a new, 'place to crash' . Nevertheless it's going to be one hell of a show(season) watching this sinking(leaving) ship(franchise) this year.

So, What does the 2007 season hold for the Seattle Super Durants besides house hunting, then packing and watching the playoffs on television? Who cares? Here is my view on their season. I hope Kobe lights up for 80 plus 'cause who the hell is going to guard him on the Durants roster? Uggghh, strong language there but I mean it. Watch B Roy have a career night against the home town team, I'm thinking a quadruple double. See Rid light it up and play some D. Of course watch the Lotto players do the damn thing.

I went to the Sonics urr I mean the Durants last 4 games of the 2006 season to see AI, Kobe, Yao and Dirk. Feeling good about myself I bought season tickets , the salesman actually brought up priority playoff seating but anyways.. I'd like this franchise to win 78 games this year and lose the 4 games to the Blazers by 100 points. Come October when the Season tips-off I will be delivering at game reports and media to Legendary Ticket. I'm gonna to try to recruit Shane aka Jeff Gor Don to blog about the Sonics, tempt him with some tickets(I get Lebron Mother F#^@er). He loves the Sonics/Durants like I love the Blazers, therefore he has more to offer you, the readers. I want this site to be about the *corny* passion of being a hometown fan and Shane I hope you'll become a part of this.

Thank you Arranging Matches

No comments: