Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Angels Vs M's: 8/27/7


My Hef at Sluggers was served warm so it went down a little slow causing me to miss the 1st inning and the game's high point: Lopez/Betancourt double play and the crucial moment: Ichiro's bum strikeout. Don't ask me about the 9th, I left early and got a cab, so from what I did see between the 2nd and 8th Batista and the Mariners didn't make a case for 1st place. Safeco Field felt cautiously optimistic throughout the game, rallying behind the team at key moments but not very rowdy. I didn't leave without having some fun: 1)The guy in front of me who wore a cheap braided gold chain, a Boeing 787 cap and a black Ted Nugent shirt provided PLENTY of entertainment trying to score the bar fly a seat away. 2)Garret Anderson's (Pictured above, near side) 2nd inning HR was tossed back onto the field. 3) Hat trick on the jumbotron was a special Xtreme edition, I got smoked bad. People need to observe Hat Trick time and not walk in the damn aisle, pretending it's not happening and making it even harder for me to guess the right hat.

No comments: