Thursday, February 7, 2008

Catch Up 2/7/8

It has been awhile since my last post, I went to a lot of games but have only a few pictures. Starting with the most recent below; On 1/14/8 Kobe 'Black Mamba(?)' Bryant hit this shot with just a few seconds left to beat the Supes in a 123-121 shootout. Notice Kwame Brown under the basket, have you noticed Kwame is no longer wearing the Laker's purp? I feel bad for the guy, not only was he drafted #1 MJ pulled the trigger on the deal, I'm just glad it wasn't my job to meet those expectations. Brown was dealt to the Grizz for former All Star Pau Gasol, now the Lakers are back on the championship prowl after the Spansih addition and will be playing at the Key on more time 2/24/8.


12/21/7, I remember leaving this game disappointed with Chris Bosh (below, with ball) and the Raptors, the Supes won 115-123. I was very impressed with the turnout of Raptor fans, lots of jerseys and tees, only reason I can think of for that is Seattle's proximity to the Canadian border. In the 2nd half Kevin Durant had the nastiest dunk I've seen in-person since USC/Wiz's Nick Young 2006 at Mac Court in Eugene.


Sadly this is the best pic I have from Boston's 12/27/7 trip to Seattle. Pre-game Ray Allen was recognized for his contributions to the community during his brief Seattle stint. Most memorable moment; in the 2nd half KG was fouled hard and knocked down to the floor but the guy is a warrior on the court and led his team to 104-96 victory. Most forgetful moment; Paul Pierce, a career loser scores 37 points.


12/19/7; Chris Paul is better looking then you think, Hornets roll hard in this one, 107-93.


12/7/7 YI!! That's about it, Supes win 98-104 in spite of Redd's 41 pts. on 12-24 shooting.


1 comment:

App Developers Gurgaon said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.