Wednesday, May 9, 2007

BRANDON IS R O Y 2007 FINAL

If he were as clutch as Brandon.. On February the Tenth of 2004 Seattle Seachicken WR Jordan Kent played a monster game against a monster team the Pac 10 juggernaut University of Washington Huskies. Kent posted 19 points and 16 boards but was hardly appreciated by the UO student section, The Pit Crew by the end of the game. With his father's team up by 3 with 41 seconds to play Kent was fouled by Dawg Tre Simons. Only needing to hit 1 free throw to make it a two possession game Kent missed both and Will Conroy scored his seventh consecutive point for the Huskies to send the game into OT where everyone knew the Ducks would lose it. It's worth mentioning Brandon R O Y missed a 3 pointer as time expired in regulation that would have won the game for UW, another really good reason to like the R O Y. The Ducks would go on to fall to UW 95-88 and split the home stand against the Washington schools; but the victory against the Cougars was beyond hollow. Kent played at Mac with a lot of energy and respect, the guy is a class act that could not hit a damn free throw. I am happy that he was drafted by the home-squad here in Seattle, and am looking forward to him giving me a good reason to buy his jersey. There, I got rid of my beef with 3 men that I wish were as individually smart (Stoudamire), classy (Robinson) and clutch (Kent) as my man Brandon R O Y. I'm done being a hater with everyone not named Zach Randolph and Darius Miles. I appreciate all the hard work the 3 previously mentioned Pacific NW ballers have put in so I could write about them, I look forward to watching you on the TV, minus Robinson in any dunk contest.

No comments: